How many times have you felt uncertain about travelling to a country for fear of being reject because you don’t know the entry requirements? We are concerned about it and that’s why we are going to provide you all the necessary information.
First of all, if you are from America and you have decided to travel to Spain you may hear about the Schengen Visa. However, if your stay lasts more than 3 months, it is needed a student visa. The complete healthcare assistance insurance is mandatory for all students who do NOT come from countries of the European Union or EEA (European Economic Area).For its application, there are so many requirements detailed below:
- A recognized Passport in Spain and valid for at least six months with at least one blank page to affix the visa.
- Letter from their insurance company verifying that he/she is covered internationally without copayments and deficiencies (except for childbirth).
- Travel insurance is not accepted. The student must have medical insurance coverage while the student is in Spain.
- Medical certificate showing that the insurer is in good mental and physical health and it is free of contagious diseases signed by a doctor.
- Minimum coverage of 30.000€.
- The medical insurance must include repatriation coverage in case of death.
- This medical insurance policy is only valid for individuals who are traveling to Spain to do a study or internship program. Because of this, it is asked the proof of the course or internship to be carried out in Spain.
One time you are concerned about the facets to obtain the Student Visa, it is the moment to choose the most suitable medical insurance. Nowadays, there are lots of them so it could be difficult make your mind up.
From our experience, we would like to offer you Easy-Go insurances. It achieves all the requirements to get the Student Visa. It price is 35,5€/per month up to 40 years (it possible to consult prices for other age groups).
The hiring is very simple. Each student can contact us directly or through their schools. We issue the DKV certificate so that students can make an appointment with the foreigners’ office.
Between their attractive conditions we find:
- Primary care, emergencies, hospitalisation and surgery included.
- Specialists and complementari diagnostics means. All specialities, preventative programmes and plenty more!
- Healthcare in the event of COVID-19 contagion.
- “Quiero cuidarme más (app)”. Download the app and enjoy access to virtual consultations, online appointments, a health folder and many more services.
- Dental service included with more than 50 free services and other at very special prices.
This health care insurance is designed by DKV Medical Insurance for International students thar are travelling to Spain and need to obtain the Spain Student Visa. This is not a travel in insurance but rather a medical insurance.
Do not hesitate more and enjoy this opportunity with Easy-Go!